Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 23

Happy New Year's Day! Even though I still feel bloated (I am manipulating my period to start a week or so later and therefore I will probably feel this way for another 2 weeks), I decided to weigh-in since it is the 1st: 139.6. Hopefully 2009 will be filled with lots of 130-somethings.

So I slept in till noon. My fiance actually offered to do the Shred with me this morning. I didn't feel like working out right away but I had to jump on the opportunity to see him do it. It was kinda funny...the windmill warm up cracked me up and his lunges definately needed some work but it was a nice little bonding session.

I ate BF at 1:40pm: Packet of low-sugar oatmeal and 2 hard-boiled eggs (320 calories), Lunch: Ham sandwich on wheat (250), Snack: thin slice sample of cheese at the grocery store, few sips of pomegranate juice, Dinner: 4 slices of tomato, boiled spinach mixed with garlic, 5 oz. salmon filet (plain), 1/2 c. bean, veggie and rice salad, 1 cookie.

It took all my power not to get frozen yogurt or ice cream tonight. Thank goodness I didn't. It would've been at least 200-300 calories. I had the 80 calorie cookie instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment