Saturday, January 31, 2009

10 Days

I have 10 days until my mini goal of 135 by February 10th, which also happens to be my first dress fitting. For the next 10 days I will...

1. Not eat a single thing past 9pm
2. Try to drink as much water as I can
3. Do cardio on 5 out of the 10 days
4. Lift weights at least 3 times
5. Say no to the sample meals at work
6. Not eat any chocolate (except Zone bar chocolate) or ice cream
7. Do push-ups daily
8. Do 100 crunches daily
9. Do the Shred Level 3 once
10. "Try" to get to bed before 11pm

These things may not sound too tough...but, I work a 7 hour shift tomorrow, I work 12 hour shifts on 3 out of the 10 days, I will be out of town on 4 out of the 10 days and on the one day that "seems" free, I have to find wedding shoes, which might take all day (if I don't, I can't do the first fitting). 135, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment