Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 54

Ugh work has been stressing me out lately. I had a pretty decent day food-wise.

BF: Cheerios + fresh strawberries (160), Snack: Zone bar (190), Lunch: WW meal (290), Snack: baked Tostitos chips (200), homemade guacamole (300), Snack: small grapefruit (90), Dinner: same as breakfast (160)...1390 for the day.

1. Not eat a single thing past 9pm **(Check, I think my last bite was around 8:15)**

2. Try to drink as much water as I can **(Check, I drank about 8 cups of water today, which unfortunately is an improvement...I will aim for at least 10 tomorrow)**

3. Do cardio on 5 out of the 10 days **(None today)**

4. Lift weights at least 3 times **(None today)**

5. Say no to the sample meals at work **(Check, I resisted the chef salad with fried chicken strips)**

6. Not eat any chocolate (except Zone bar chocolate) or ice cream **(Check)**

7. Do push-ups daily **(Check, I did a set of 20, followed by a set of 5...man, I used to be able to do tons more...I am glad I am starting these up again)**

8. Do 100 crunches daily **(Check)**

9. Do the Shred Level 3 once **(Not today)**

10. "Try" to get to bed before 11pm **(Kinda check, it is 10:52 and I am about to get into my PJs, brush my teeth and get ready for bed)**

No comments:

Post a Comment