Sunday, February 8, 2009

Days 59 and 60-Catch-up

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I had an amazing one! We went semi-camping at the Suwanee River. My fiance's friend's grandparents have a home on the river. We haven't been there in about 1 1/2 years and it is one of my favorite places in the world. We spent the weekend laying around, going out on the boat, building a fire at night and EATING uncontrollably. It was pretty amazing. My last trip to Suwanee before I'm a married woman.

It was really romantic and wonderful.

Needless to say my diet suffered. On Friday I had Chik Filet for lunch but I only had the grilled chicken sandwich, no fries. Later I had rice and chilli and lots of alcohol. I went to bed really stuffed. Snacks that day included Sour Patch Kids and M&Ms. I also had a few Hershey's kisses.

Saturday was even worse. For breakfast I had 2 pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. Lunch was a big pasta dish with sausage. Dinner included grilled steak and hot dogs, as well as mashed potatoes, bean salad and corn on the cob. Snacks included peanuts and chips. I didn't have much alcohol on Saturday though.

Um, now I am dreading the dress fitting on Tuesday. Not only did I pig out but I will have my period for the fitting. Wonderful. Thank goodness I did not get a mermaid dress. I would just die.

No comments:

Post a Comment