Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beauty Regimen Begins

Despite the fact that I am extremely against tanning beds, I signed up for a month membership at the local tanning salon. I got a free tan today and my membership will run from 2/16 to 3/16. I won't be getting a ton out of it though. Because of my 12 hour shifts, I will only have about 10 days to tan. This is also because I will be out of town on a few days I have off. The place is open till 9:30 on Mon-Thurs and I get off of work at 9...so I may be able to sneak a few sessions in on those days (unlikely because I have to stay late at work on most days).

Anyway, next I want to start taking better care of my nails. I am going to give myself a little manicure on Saturday night and start applying nail hardener as they grow. Hopefully they will be lovely by the wedding.

I also want to schedule a facial in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment