Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 79 and 80 Catch-up

Day 79

Another 12 hour shift and no workout. But I was really on track as far as eating goes. I probably ate around 1300 calories for the day. My stress level has been out of control lately. In fact, I don't even know where my head is these days. To prove my point, let's just say I commited an ultimate no-no...I forgot my best friend's birthday, which was yesterday, the 25th. I didn't call her or anything. It just completely slipped my mind. If you know me, you know its VERY unlike me to commit such a no-no. All is well, she forgave me. She is getting married in a few months so I think she understands. I love her. =)

Day 80

Morning weigh-in: 135.3! I am excited about this because for the last few days I have been weighing in around 137.4-137.9. I felt really bloated those days but I couldn't figure out why. I think I just needed a good workout.

Today was a really busy day. I accomplished a lot nonetheless. I went to a cycling class (WOOHOO), tanned, went shopping, packed for the weekend, cooked a fabulous dinner for my soon-to-be hubby and ran other little crazy errands. I bought him a shirt and tie for the wedding tomorrow and he looks SO HOT in it. I am pretty excited about tomorrow. The only thing I have left to do tongiht is paint my nails.

BF: Cheerios (220), Lunch: 1/2 Subway turkey sub (this time I had cheese)...so I dunno...400? Snack: vanilla cone from McDonald's (it was a small one this time, 200), Snack 2: slice of rye bread and Smart Balance spread (200?), Dinner: white rice (250) and chicken chilli (250)...total: 1340. Not a bad day. I don't know if eating the beans tonight was a good idea since it might make me bloated for tomorrow. We'll see.

Today marks exactly 3 weeks until my wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment