Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 57

All of a sudden I am really pumped up!

I woke up this morning at 5:30am and went to the gym for a cycling class. It was REALLY tough. I really regreted having all that junk yesterday. I couldn't breathe!!! I woke up an layed in bed for a few minutes and wanted to go right back to sleep...I kept saying, "Come on, do you want this? Do you want this? If you wanna change your body you gotta get up! NOW!" And I did. I do want it.

I had a pretty good day food wise:

BF: Cheerios (145), Snack: Zone bar (190), Lunch: 1/2 deli wrap (265), watermelon (60), Snack: Activia (110), Dinner: other 1/2 of wrap (265), Snack: small grapefruit (90)...I was at 1125 and I had a bad snack: about 6 bites of cold pizza (so about 1/2 of a slice) (150??)...so 1275.

Here's some motivation for the day:

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job getting out of bed!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow way to go, that's hard getting up so early to work out. and dang, wish i had those legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock girlie!That is one of my goals next week to get up for the 6am boxing class at the gym.Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete