Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 62

I weighed-in this morning at 137.7. Obviously I am not meeting tomorrow's goal of 135, especially since I am about to get my period. But I was actually surprised to see that number. I was sure that I would be 140 or more after the weekend that I just had.

I plan on being good again all day today. 12 hour shift and a crazy busy day out of town tomorrow.

BF: Cheerios (145), Snack: Zone bar (190), Snack 2: hot chocolate made with water (80), Lunch: 1/4 turkey sub (180), Snack: other 1/4 of turkey sub (180), Wherther's original (30), Snack 2: WW muffin (180), Dinner: plain oatmeal (150), 1/2 apple (50)...total: 1185.

A co-worker ate 2 big donuts and a large regular Coke in front of me today. I must be re-motivated because I wasn't tempted to eat donuts or cheat at all. I kinda felt bad for her because she was trying really hard to stick with her diet. I offered her a Zone bar or a WW muffin instead but she refused. Hey, I tried.

Yay, a good day! I wish I had more protein but at least I didn't pig out. Ugh, the thought of 30-something days left really kicks you in the behind!

5 comments:

  1. Move your goal a few days later.. I'm sure it'll all fall right off as soon as Aunt Flo leaves town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close to your goal! Sometimes a few free days help.

    You've been tagged! Your letter is C :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be fine once the time of the month is over. Don't worry about it! You are doing awesome-keep it up. And thanks for the skinny comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of times after a weekend like that it's just water. Hang in there... you will probably be closer to your goal than you think!!

    ReplyDelete