Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 58

I am going to aim for another good food day today but with no "bad snack" at the end. Again I work 12 hours but no cycling this morning. I feel really congested plus it is FREEZING outside!

My eating was ok today...I resisted a lot of goodies...including doughnuts at work. I didn't do a small workout this evening as planned but I didn't get home till 10pm and I cooked up some stuff for the weekend...it is past midnight now and I am heading to bed.

BF: Cheerios (145), Snack: Zone bar (190), Snack 2: hot chocolate made with water (needed something to warm me up...80), Snack 3: 100 calorie bag of popcorn, Lunch: 1/2 wrap (265), bag of Baked Lays (130), Dinner: other 1/2 of wrap (265), Snack: another hot chocolate (80), Snack 2: few chips with guacamole, plus a taste fo the stuff I was cooking for my weekend away (fresh strawberry fruit topping for pancakes and bean salad), about 5 strawberries....So before my after-dinner snack I was at 1255...I am pretty sure I stayed under 1600 for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are feeling congested...that always makes me feel like not exercising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your motivational picture,I'll have to post mine!I printed out a picture of it and I have it on the dashboard of my car so when I get out of work and don't feel like working out it gets me to the gym!Good job on no doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete