I worked a few hours this morning and drove to a mall that was an hour away to find shoes for the wedding. I didn't have much luck. But when I got home I ordered a few pairs online that I liked. Hopefully one of them will look nice with my dress and will be comfy, and I can return the others.
BF: Cheerios (145), Lunch: turkey wrap and pickle at the mall, Snack: few sour gummy bears from the mall (I know, weak), Dinner: awesome salad that my fiance made...it had mixed greens, jasmine rice, a black bean and corn relish, grilled chicken and guacamole. I ate an orange for dessert. Stupid rule breaking snack: 2 chips with guacamole at 10:30pm.
I went to the gym tonight and it was packed! I focused on legs but I did push-ups and abs between sets. I did some cardio on the stair master and stationary bike.
1. Not eat a single thing past 9pm **(UGH, I finished eating at 8:30, then I forgot about my plan and had 2 chips with guacamole around 10:30)**
2. Try to drink as much water as I can **(Check, I drank about 10 cups today!)**
3. Do cardio on 5 out of the 10 days **(Check, 1 out of 5, I did stair master and stationary bike at the gym)**
4. Lift weights at least 3 times **(Check, 1 out of 3, I did a killer lower body workout)**
5. Say no to the sample meals at work **(Check, easy, I only worked a few hours in the am)**
6. Not eat any chocolate (except Zone bar chocolate) or ice cream **(Check)**
7. Do push-ups daily **(Check, I did a set of 20, then 2 more sets of 10)**
8. Do 100 crunches daily **(Check)**
9. Do the Shred Level 3 once **(Not today)**
10. "Try" to get to bed before 11pm **(Lets just say it is 11:20 now and I am not ready for bed)**