Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 46 and 47 Catch-Up

I am back from my exciting wedding planning weekend. It definately had its ups...I picked up our rings! They look beautiful! I love the way mine fits with my engagement ring!!! I tried my dress on! It is about 2 sizes too big but the lady reassured me that she will make it fit like a glove. I guess its better than it being too small. I tried on a veil that I really really like. Now I have to figure out if I wanna order it, and fast. I wasn't planning on having a veil, but it did look pretty fabulous. I went to the mall this morning with my mom to look at shoes and found a dress for my maid of honor! She ran over to the store from work, tried it on and it fit perfect. I'm pretty excited about that, one less thing to worry about. Also, my makeup trial today went great. The girl was so sweet and very professional. She did my makeup once and I really didn't like it too much so she re-did it and I love it! My fiance says it looks great. Only one very sad downer for the weekend...Frankie's ring is too small. =( I am going to call the store tomorrow and figure out the best course of action...whether we can give it back and order a new one or get this one sized. It really bums me out but my fiance is telling me it is ok so I am trying to be rational.

Anyway...back to the purpose of this blog...

Saturday: BF: Cheerios, Snack: banana, Lunch: caprese salad (tomato, fresh mozzerella, few olives, balsamic vinegarette and grilled chicken)...it was amazing (and a few fries off my mom's plate), Dinner: few slices of bread and perchutto, a serving of pasta, some fresh fruit and about 5 pieces of chocolate...I went to bed feeling like crap. I was really full and ate all those sweets. I haven't felt that full in a long time. I didn't workout.

Sunday: BF: few slices of grapefruit, Lunch: None, Dinner: 2 large slices of white bread, 1/2 hamburger patty, baked french fries, about 3 inches worth of sausage, 3 slices of grapefruit, 7 of my mom's tea cookies, 4 pieces of chocolate. Yes, again I feel like total crap. I am debating whether or not I want to weigh in tomorrow. I didn't workout.

Ok, so I scheduled my first dress fitting for Feb. 10th. My second one is Feb. 24th and the last is March 10th. This totally motivates me to get my body perfect faster. Before this weekend I didn't think I wanted to lose any more weight, I wanted to stay around 135. I tried on a short dress in the mall today and realized I am still not happy with my legs AT ALL. I think I am going to aim for the low 130s...maybe 132. I gotta kick it into high gear now. Cardio, I hate you, but here I come.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!! Keep it up.

    And I hate my legs too... So that's why I RUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say to myself,the exercises I hate to do the most are the ones I need to do more of.Your doing great!I wish I could say the same :(

    ReplyDelete