Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 53

Morning weigh-in: 137.4. I'm pretty happy with this number because I am beyond sore today so I know my muscles are retaining water...plus I didn't drink enough water yesterday...or maybe it was the salty pistachios. I am hoping I will be 136.something by Monday if I am good today and tomorrow.

BF: Cheerios (145), 2 oz fresh strawberries (16), Snack: Zone bar (190), Lunch: 1/2 turkey wrap (280), Activia yogurt (110), Snack: other 1/2 of wrap (280)...so 1021 before I got home from work...at home I made guacamole for the Super Bowl so I ate a bunch in order to "make sure it was right" and after I had some baked Tostitos scoops with the perfected guacamole. I also had a non-measured bowl of Cheerios (It was bigger than my usual breakfast serving).

No comments:

Post a Comment