Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 48

Its gonna be a good day, I can feel it. I didn't weigh-in...it feels like I have 10 pounds of food in my digestive tract.

BF: banana (110?), Snack: Zone bar (190), Lunch: 1/2 deli turkey wrap (280), bag of baked Lays (130), Snack: WW carrot cake (90), Dinner: other 1/2 of wrap (280), Snack: whole grapefruit (120?)...grand total: 1200. Not bad.

It was a good day. Stressful day at work, but good diet day. Tomorrow I am hitting the gym. Weights and cardio and maybe the Shred as well.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I really needed it! You are completely right. I need to quit living in the past and start looking towards the future. I having been living the past way to long!

    You are doing such a good job! 1200 calories is excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete