Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 49

No weigh-in once again...I feel so bloated and I am scared. I just wanna get a few workouts in before I step on. I haven't worked out since Friday and that workout was short.

BF: Activia yogurt (110), Snack: Cheerios (145), Snack: whole grapefruit (120), slice of wheat bread (50), WW cream cheese single (60), Lunch: 1 slice of wheat bread (50), 1 chicken patty (160), 1 hard-boiled egg (80), Snack: 1/2 Fiber One bar (70), 1/2 cup of milk (45)...890 so far...more to come... (I am planning on eating something healthy for dinner and having the other 1/2 of the Fiber One bar as a dessert).....

Confession: Umm...yes I ruined the day. I was so busy planning wedding stuff all day that I didn't want to cook. I figured I would order out for my fiance. I had about 2 bowls of cereal and a slice of wheat bread with Smart Balance and jelly (I really need to stop eating that)...so I went to Olive Garden with the full intention of not eating anything else that day. I ordered the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks (which when you get take out, it is very limited). I ordered 2 servings so that my fiance would actually fill up). Well, I ended up having 1 1/2 breadsticks, a small bowl of soup and a small serving of salad. Nevertheless I thought I was going to throw up for the rest of the night. I went to bed feeling sick to my stomach. NOT worth it.

I did the Shred level 2 today. It seemed tougher than usual to be honest.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be scared!Your doing everything your suppossed to!Stay Strong Girlie

    ReplyDelete