Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pictures!

Here are some pictures of me thoughtout the past few years. I'll have to take some recent ones. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures on my computer of me in the 160s and high 150s. I will have to scan some and post them. I feel that around 165 or so I looked like a completely different person.

Me in the middle at 150-152 or so:
Me on the right at 147 (notice the sexy tummy):
Me up front at 143 for my friend Meghan's wedding:
Petting a penguin at Sea World at 140:
My fiance and I in Switzerland at 139:
My sexy baby and I at 138:
Probably at my skinniest, 137 or so at a wedding in May of 2007: I have more muscle right now and my face isn't as skinny:

I hope I am not the only one that sees a difference, hehe. Hopefully 2009 will bring me more muscle and leaner legs. As you can see I never wear shorts.

3 comments:

  1. You are so pretty!You look great I def see a difference.Keep on working hard.JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the difference too.. but I think you look awesome!! You're taller than I am, so you carry weight better than I do. Lucky ho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, love you too Devon, haha. I'm about 5'6 1/2, almost 5'7.

    ReplyDelete