Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 42

Morning weigh-in: 137.2...not too shabby.

I went to the gym this morning and they started a new program where they take your measurements and body fat % every 2-3 weeks for 8 weeks for free. I got mine done. I was 19.2% body fat. Not bad considering I was 10 pounds heavier and my body fat was 24-26% in September. I'll get my last measurements done right before the wedding so we'll see if I am make any progress. I'd love to get that body fat % down to 17!

I also weighed-in on the dreaded gym scale. I have gained a half a pound since my last weigh-in, which was before my "bad" week started. So I was really excited about that. I thought I had done a lot more damage than that.

I hardly ate anything today but we are eating Outback for dinner so I prepared myself. BF: Cheerios (145), Lunch: protein bar (230)...it was so nasty I still taste it and have acid reflux from it...ugh, Snack: few strawberries (30), Dinner: Frankie is picking it up from the Outback after he leaves the gym so I have already placed my order...I have included nutrition facts found on the daily plate: Chicken on the Barbie, without veggies, which are 80 calories, (320-80=240), plain baked potato (270), house side salad (265)...this puts me at 1180. I am sure I will add a little butter and sour cream to my potato...but I will stay around 1300-1350 for the day.

I am making some progress in the pull-up/chin-up department. I'll let you know what I can do them without jumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment