Saturday, January 3, 2009

Plans for the Days Ahead

Sunday: Tomorrow I work once again. Only 7 hours this time (10-5). I plan on getting in some sort of cardio but eating light all day. I just made homemade protein bars from a magazine recipe. While making them I ate some dried fruit and peanut butter and I feel kinda gross about it so I am not expecting a good weigh-in tomorrow. We'll see how they turn out. If they are tasty, I will post the recipe.

I have Monday and Tuesday off. I have been slacking on my weight training so I plan to hit the gym hardcore on those days. Monday will be upper body and Tuesday will be lower body/abs. I plan on eating a lot more calories on those days. I am going to make sure to get protein in pre- and post-workout. I want to feed my muscles when they are getting ripped apart. I will try to drink a gallon of water on each of those days. I expect high weigh-ins for the rest of that week. Not only will I be eating more but I will also be retaining water from the weight training. Hopefully by next Saturday my weight will return to the 130s.

No comments:

Post a Comment