Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 39

I worked out really hard today at the gym before work. I did upper body. I mixed things up and did exercises I often neglect. I am sure I will be sore tomorrow. I ate about 1100 calories minus dinner. For dinner I had some broccoli, cauliflower, scallops and a slice of bread with PB and J.

It sucks because I want to start weighing-in everyday again but now I am a little scared to. I was on such a roll and since my little slump, I have a feeling I put on a couple.

Its been a long day and I am exhausted. Hopefully tomorrow's post will be more interesting. =)

2 comments:

  1. Just do it. Remember what your FI said about excuses? "It sucks because I want to start weighing-in everyday again but now I am a little scared to. I was on such a roll and since my little slump, I have a feeling I put on a couple."

    That is a total excuse. Sorry to call you out, but I think we all need someone to do it every now and then! I'm sure the weight will just fall off and you'll get right back on track. BUT you need to get back in that mentality!

    ReplyDelete