Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day 22 - Last day of 2008!

Today went pretty smoothly. I didn't weigh-in again this morning and I don't think I will until this bloating goes away because I don't want to get discouraged by looking at the scale.

I decided not to do a juice fast. I picked up the Winter 2009 issue of Oxygen magazine. There is a total hottie on the cover with the body I want. Except she has had 6 kids and I haven't had any. She says not to skip a meal and keep the metabolism going. Of course I know that. I have a degree in the stuff. But we all get crazy ideas now and then. As soon as I have a chance I will go to the grocery store and buy more clean food and try to eat six small meals a day. Maybe I'll go tomorrow.

I worked 9-9 today and I didn't workout. My fiance and I are staying in for this New Year's Eve. I know, we are boring, haha.

BF: Zone bar, Lunch: 5 pieces of sushi (the kind with a piece of rice and a slab of fish on top) and a small amount of fresh mozzarella and tomato salad, Dinner: Smart Ones meal. I don't plan on eating anything else tonight, maybe one or two bites out of a Fiber One bar. I will have a small glass of champaigne at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment