Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 13

Wow, I love Christmas, but shopping all day it torture. I am beat. Morning weigh-in: 140.5 (Yay)

I can't believe that thought I was sore yesterday. I could barely walk today. It is a good kinda pain but it ruined my hopes of doing a cycling class.

BF: Cherrios (bigger serving than usual unfortunately), Snack: WW ice cream cone, Lunch: 1/2 sandwich (wheat bread, ham, cheese, pickle), Snack: chocolate truffle (I know, I'm a moron), Dinner: Mediterranean chicken wrap from Nature's Table (mall food court): chicken, feta cheese, onion, olives, tomato, dressing on the side), no sides. I am actually pretty proud of myself because I really wanted chinese food. My fiance helped me out...he said, "You don't wanna blog about chinese food tonight do you?" He's a sweetie.

So today wasn't ideal. But then again I did resist some temptation. I feel extremely bloated right now. I hope the sodium from that Mediterranean wrap doesn't mess up my weigh in tomorrow. I am very worn out from shopping and I have tons more to do. Time to get some rest.

1 comment:

  1. One chocolate truffle won't kill you.

    Trust me, if it did, I would've died a long time ago. Eat a banana to help with the bloating! :)

    ReplyDelete