Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 7

I pretty much stayed the same since yesterday. I slept in and weighed 141.0 at 10am. At 11:20 I re-weighed myself and it was 140.7.

BF: (11:30) Cheerios, Lunch: (2:30) Slice of wheat bread, fresh cheese, tiny piece of watermelon, sugar-free redbull, "Snack" (6:45) 2 slices of white bread with veggie spread, 1 Fiber One bar, Dinner (8:30) thin steak, white rice, mushrooms in cream sauce, cabbage salad.

Ugh, awful. I lifted some weights around 4 and did a hour cycling class at 4:30. Then I went grocery shopping. By the time I got home I was so hungry that I ate that awful "snack" listed above. Then I had a full dinner with my fiance that I prepared. Luckily the steak was really thin and since I cooked eveything from scratch I know that I didn't add a lot of oil or fat to it.

This really makes me not want to weight-in tomorrow. =(

I think I might wait till Thursday morning to weigh-in. That will give me a day to redeem myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment