Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 9 - Cheat Day 1

I feel that every diet needs a cheat day here and there. I like to take one every 10-14 days or so to keep me sane. Plus, when you take one you realize cheating doesn't feel as good as you thought and it keeps you going until the next time you slack. Plus, if you have the urge to cheat, you can always save the craving for a cheat day.

How do I define a cheat day? Its not an all-day gorge...but I usually eat whatever I want. Today I had my reglar Cheerios breakfast around 9:30am, actually a smaller serving, 145 calories worth. Frankie and I met with our officiant today so we didn't get to eat lunch till about 3. We went to Stir Crazy (Asian food). I had a full plate of szechuan chicken stir fry and white rice, with 1 fortune cookie for dessert. We looked for wedding rings but no luck finding them yet. We got home around 9:30 and I ate about 1 1/2 sandwiches (lean ham, 2 slices of cheese, pickles). Then I had ice cream for dessert (kid size Marble Slab with sweet cream, Oreos and cookie dough). I actually feel kinda sick right now and I think its from all that cheese and the cookie dough. It was just a little too rich. Ugh.

I am going to get to bed early tonight and maybe get to a cycling class in the morning before work to burn off some of these extra calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment