Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 20

Today went fairly well despite my horrifying weigh-in this morning: 140.9. Ugh, I am hoping it is not just from non-ideal eating but also because it is the week before my period and I have been feeling very bloated. We'll see. The true test will be after this period, around January 10th...I should be a solid 138 by then. January 10th will be day 32, so we'll see.

I woke up and went to the gym and had a heavy duty leg workout even though I desperately wanted to sleep in. I worked 9-9.

BF: Cheerios with fresh strawberries (165), Snack: Zone bar (190), Lunch: homemade ham sandwich on wheat, few pretzels, some popcorn (385)- I didn't actually eat all the pretzels and popcorn with lunch, I sort of grazed on it the rest of the day. We were so busy with work that I didn't get to eat dinner there. So before 10pm I had a toal of 740 calories. At 10pm I ate 300-400 calories worth of bean soup and 1 chocolate (about 60 calories). So 1200 calories max. I was very tempted to have a Skinny Cow ice cream tonight but I resisted.

One fifth of my challenge is complete. I am happy with myself for the most part so far. I actually kept up with the blog and I have been bouncing back after cheat days. So lets see...Day 40 will fall on 1/18, 1/2 way mark on 1/28, Day 60 on 2/7 (dress fittings start around the 10th), Day 80 on 2/27 (gotta look great for my cousin's wedding on the 28th) and finally Day 100 the day before my wedding. Craziness...this will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment