Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 4

Ok, I am writing this post the next morning because I didn't get to last night. Yesterday went pretty well but not ideal. I didn't workout at all. I didn't eat much, but what I did eat wasn't exactly nutritious food.

I woke up around 8am, got ready and drove to Miami for a makeup trial. I was supposed to go straight to a bridal shower but the trial was so awful that I drove all the way back to Boca to wash my face and then go to the bridal shower in Davie. What a waste of time, money, gas, etc. On the way to the shower, around 1:30, I had a small sandwich. It was small but consisted of white bread, some lower calorie cheese and a piece of perchutto.

At the shower I had sugar-free Lemonade (some new product in a can by Tropicana, didn't taste sugar-free, very tasty). I had a few finger food appetizers, one small cupcake and 2 or 3 bite size cookies. I stayed away from the chicken fingers, which looked amazing and all the other baked goodies.

Around 6 pm I had a few pieces of beef my mom was cooking up for a spagetti sauce with a piece of white bread.

When I got back to Vero, Frankie and I went out for a drink...I had a Mojito and 1/2 shot of Jack. Obviously I know I shouldn't drink alcohol. I had a 100 calorie bag of popcorn afterwards.

So this morning (the next day), I weighed in at 140.3. I KNOW I am dehydrated from the alcohol. I expect to go back to about 142 tomorrow but we'll see. I will watch what I eat all day and workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment