Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 18

Post sauna/alcohol intake weigh-in: 138.6. I have the worse dehydration headache ever.

BF: Glass of OJ, Snack: 120 calories or so of pistachios, Lunch: 150 calories of chicken, hot sauce, 140 calorie WW ice cream, bite size piece of chocolate, Snack: 1 servings of potato chips (140 calories) 10 grapes, 5 strawberries, Dinner: full bowl of bean stew, 3 slices of rye bread (from the end of the loaf so smaller pieces) with smart balance spread. I think I probably had about 1400 calories today. My fiance makes this awesome bean stew that is super healthy...it is made with a bunch of beans and veggies and no oil is used to make it. The only bad part about it is some thin slices of lean turkey kielbasa and dumplings. Sometimes we use pasta instead of the dumplings. He blends some of the beans and veggies so the soup ends up having a thick tecture. It is really filling and loaded with protein.

I did 2.3 miles of cardio outside around 3pm. I walked 0.2, ran 1.4 straight, then walked 0.7.

Before dinner, around 7, I did a small heart pumping workout. 20 quick squats, 5 push-ups, 20 squats, 10 push-ups, 20 side lunges, 10 push-ups and 20 tricep dips. Followed by leg lifts and 100 crunches. I wish I had gone to the gym today becuase it is closed on Sundays. So tomorrow I can't. I will probably do The Shred tomorrow. We'll see. I am scared to step on the scale tomorrow because I am SO full from dinner right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment