Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 3

Morning weigh-in: 142.7 (Yay)

Today went ok. I didn't get to workout but I will do some leg lifts, etc before bed. I am exhausted. I went to one invitation appointment with my mom, saw the prices and decided to order invites online. We cancelled other invite appointments and went to the mall, shopped for a shower/wedding gift for my friend and then I did a makeup trial with a girl from MAC in Nordstrom. The foundation wasn't as smooth as I would like and the eyes were a bit uneven. We'll see, I have a different trial tomorrow morning before the shower.

My eating wasn't ideal. I ate a Zone bar around 8am, a Think Thin bar around noon and then didn't eat a thing until dinner with the parents at 9:30. The timing was horrible but I doubt I had more than 1400 calories or so. I really wanted something sweet after dinner but I resisted.

I won't be able to post a weight tomorrow because I am out of town so I can't use my scale. Hopefully the Sunday weigh-in will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment