Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 12

I had to have my fiance step on the scale this morning to make sure it wasn't broken: 141.1 again.

I didn't workout today. It was pretty much a workout just standing and bending over to reach for stuff at work. Not only are my legs beyond sore but so is my back from the deadlifts. Its feels awesome actually. At least I know my time at the gym was worth while.

BF: Protein shake plus tiny amount of Cheerios, Snack: 100 calorie popcorn, Lunch: homemade sandwich (wheat bread, fresh cheese, lean ham, pickle), Snack: Fiber One bar plus milk, Dinner: Weight Watchers ice cream cone, 1/2 sandwich (same as for lunch but only one half). All together about 1300-1350. I wish I ate less calories today but everything I ate was pretty low in fat.

Tomorrow I have to get a lot of cardio in, along with some sort of leg workout.

1 comment:

  1. We all need a break once in a while,you don't want to get worn out.Stay strong JC

    ReplyDelete