Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 1

Morning weigh-in: 143.3 (I was expecting higher actually because I have been really bad for the last 4 days or so. I won't be suprised if my weight goes up tomorrow. Maybe I am dehydrated.)

Today I worked my regular 12 hours. I really needed some sleep so I decided to skip an early morning workout. I did really well with my eating all day. I ate 1200 calories and made sure I got a lot of protein in. I also tried to drink extra water.

I probably won't be posting my food intake daily but here goes today: BF: Protein bar (new variety called Think Thin...pretty good as far as taste but I got some acid reflux afterwards), Snack: 100 calorie popcorn, Lunch: 1/2 turkey wrap (no cheese, no mayo...only mustard and veggies), 1/2 c. cottage cheese, Snack: Fruit salad, Dinner: other half of my wrap. I finished eating before 8pm.

I have a busy weekend of wedding appointments coming up so I better get a good workout in tomorrow. No excuses, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment